Saturday, July 25, 2009

Courtesy Instills Confidence

Of all the talking I do about the atrocious conduct of police, I think it's important to say that the vast majority of them are hard working folks, trying to do good work in difficult circumstances. Now, when my wife got a speeding ticket for engaging in her usual driving habits, I was so very impressed with the officer's conduct who issued the much deserved citation. For starters, he was courteous. Also, he communicated very very well. My point is, despite being ticketed for speeding, the interaction with this member of the local constabulary was very pleasant. And that is the way it should be... In my experience dealing with the police, that is usually how it goes...

David G. Chow
Calgary Criminal Lawyer

www.calgarydefence.com

No comments:

Post a Comment